FY11 highlights from our assets and projects include:
- Safety achievements. During the year Transurban achieved AS4801 safety accreditation for all our offices and sites that underwent a review, and we reduced the lost-time injury rate across our business by 68%.
- Benefits of M1 Upgrade. The upgrade of the Monash-CityLink-Westgate corridor has driven 12.8% growth in CityLink toll revenue.
- Hills M2 Upgrade under way. Construction of the $550 million widening of our 100% owned Sydney road started in January 2011 and is 25% complete.
- Lane Cove above expectations. Transurban’s most recent Sydney acquisition – the 100% owned Lane Cove Tunnel – has delivered a 66.2% operating margin within its first year of Transurban ownership.
- HOT lanes on track. Construction of the Capital Beltway High Occupancy Toll (HOT) lanes outside Washington, DC is more than 70% complete. The lanes are scheduled to open in early 2013.
© Copyright 2011 Transurban Limited