Community grants are one way we can help to strengthen the communities along our roads. Our annual program awards grants of up to $10,000 to not-for-profit organisations that are making a big impact on the social and environmental needs of the community.
In our recent round in May we had a huge number of applications from a diverse range of community groups and we are thrilled to support 20 organisation’s ongoing impact in their communities.
- Youth Housing Project Association Inc - to purchase small starter kits for youth out of home
- Cystic Fibrosis Queensland – to provide at home care
- Baby Give Back – to provide car seats for families in need
- Griffith University - to engage the community in monitoring native wildlife activities around the Motorway
- Multicap Limited – to provide increased opportunities employment for people with a disability
- Southeast Queensland Indigenous Corporation – to support an in-school program to address road safety
- Aspley Special School - upgrading the Special Bike Riding Program
- Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife – to fund 100 hours of bush regeneration
- City of Campbelltown Meals On Wheels – to create an enclosed garden
- The Shepherd Centre - For Deaf Children – to support the mentoring program Life goals and Skills
- Beehive – Go towards purchase of a 12-seater shuttlebus for senior travel support
- Woodbury Autism Education and Research – To provide safety fencing to support students
- Guide Dogs NSW/ACT – to purchase two pieces of assistive technology to enhance the delivery of the Low Vision Service
- Stepping Stone House – To provide support for young people who are at-risk or experiencing homelessness to obtain their Learner and Provisional Licence
- Pascoe Vale Primary - transform an existing sound barrier into a colourful display of children's artwork.
- Indigenous Employment Partners – to provide new job starters with assistance to travel to work in the form of MYKI cards.
- Emerald Hill Mission - to provide books, uniforms, travel expenses and excursion costs to school kids
- Reading Out of Poverty - access to a literacy packs
- St Kilda Mums – To assist with the attraction of more volunteers
- Lighthouse Foundation – to provide group psychological counselling sessions for both Lighthouse young people and their carers