We’re working towards safer, more efficient journeys for you and your community on Brisbane’s Linkt network.
Roadside Tolling Upgrade project
The Roadside Tolling Upgrade project involves the upgrade of tolling gantries and equipment at key locations along the Logan and Gateway motorways.
Technology is constantly evolving and the project will replace the existing technology with a next generation system.
As part of the project, 14 gantries will be replaced in the following key locations:
- Sir Leo Hielscher Bridges north and southbound, near Lytton Road, Murarrie
- Kuraby north and southbound, near Compton Road
- Loganlea east and westbound, near Loganlea Road
- Heathwood east and westbound, near Stapylton Road.
- Paradise Road, Larapinta, eastbound on-ramp and westbound off-ramp
- Loganlea westbound on-ramp and eastbound off-ramp, near Loganlea Road
- Stapylton Road, Heathwood, eastbound on-ramp and westbound off-ramp.
The equipment upgrades will have no impact on customers’ Linkt accounts.
Construction commenced in April 2017 and is scheduled for completion in late 2018.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about these planned works, please get in touch.
Phone: 07 3182 2316